About Us: We are both a physical gallery and online art gallery offering affordable art for sale from the nation's most talented mid-career, late-career and emerging artists. Our local art director who's been in the art business for 25+ years carefully selects each artist and piece we exhibit so that you can purchase artwork with confidence.
- Who you are : Central Square Gallery located in Linwood, NJ.
- Why you sell the items you sell
If you wanted to go buy an original work of art today, where would you go? If you’re lucky, you may have one or two art galleries in town. Chances are that unless you live in a major city, options for finding a variety of different artists, and styles at affordable prices under one roof are limited. We make sure that when you come to Central Square Art, you’re able to easily navigate our site, always find amazing original artwork, and purchase it with just a few clicks of your mouse. Discovery and purchasing made easy.
We realize that buying any artwork is a very personal investment no matter what the price. Although we do our best to display artworks in as much detail as possible online, you may still want to see them in the flesh before purchasing. Our gallery in Linwood is open Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm and by appointment on Saturdays. Visitors are always welcome and we would be delighted to show you any artworks which you may want to see.
Where you are located
- 506 W. Patcong Ave.
- Linwood, NJ 08221
- How long you have been in business
- How long you have been running your online shop Online sales through shopify began in 2013 but we've sold art online for the past 18+ years using other sites.
We understand that buying an artwork from centralsquareart.com may be a higher value purchase than you may usually make online. First, let us re-assure that all artworks available for purchase on our website are authentic prints, lithographs, etchings or paintings signed by the artist, and all come with a certificate of authenticity.
- We make every effort to ensure that your goods are delivered to you in perfect condition. If for any reason your goods are damaged upon receipt, we will make every effort to rectify the situation. We will collect the damaged artwork and replace it if possible (subject to availability). Alternatively we will offer you a full refund. If you choose to return your artwork for any other reason, we will refund you, but you will have to pay any shipping costs incurred.
Central Square Fine Art Gallery
506 W. Patcong Ave.
Linwood, NJ 08221